If you cancel your order before they have been dispatched, we will refund you the full invoice amount within 2 working days.
In the case that you do wish to return your order, you have up to 14 days to cancel on receipt of delivery, in order to receive a full refund less delivery charges. The product should be returned no later than 14 days after you have cancelled.
To cancel your order you must inform us by email, referencing the order number and stating the reason why you are cancelling it. Email email@example.com.
It is your responsibility to arrange the items to be returned to our warehousing facility. If would wish for us to arrange collection via our courier UPN there would be an additional charge of £75.
Refunds will be issued within 5 working days of the return.
• Email our customer service team stating your order number and the reason for cancelling. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please ensure all products being returned are well protected before sending, as any costs for damaged goods will be taken from the refund total.
• Products must be returned in original unopened packaging.
• Ensure goods are returned on a pallet. This will minimise damages.
The quickest way for us to resolve a manufacturing fault complaint is for you to follow the below steps.
• Download and complete this form (click here)
• Email the form with detailed photos of the fault to email@example.com.
• This information will be sent to the manufacturer to review.
Genuine manufacturing faults will be replaced and delivery and return costs will be refunded.
If you return a product due to installation problems and we are able to install it back at our warehouse facility, we will have no choice but to send you the product back at your expense. We highly recommend your installer reads and fully understands the installation guide on the product prior to installation.