Cancelling an order
To cancel your order you must complete the form below
Returning an order
In the case that you do wish to return your order, you have up to 14 days on receipt of delivery to notify us of your intent to return. You then have a further 14 days to arrange the return of the goods. A refund can only be issued on unopened packs, and a returns fee will be deducted from your refund amount (the initial delivery charge will not be refunded).
You can either arrange to return the items yourself or alternatively, we can arrange the collection of your flooring via a 3rd party courier at a cost of £75, which will be deducted from your refund amount. If you arrange this yourself, please contact us prior to arranging transport. But please ensure that the flooring is sent the same way it was delivered. IE on a pallet/wrapped and protected.
Refunds will be issued within 5 working days of the return and inspection of your floor to our warehouse.
• Please ensure all products being returned are well protected before sending, as any costs for damaged goods will be taken from the refund total.
• Products must be returned in original unopened packaging.
• Ensure goods are returned on a pallet. This will minimise damages.
The quickest way for us to resolve a manufacturing fault complaint is for you to follow the below steps.
• Download and complete this form.
• This information will be sent to the manufacturer to review.
Genuine manufacturing faults will be replaced and delivery and return costs will be refunded.
If you return a product due to installation problems and we are able to install it back at our warehouse facility, we will have no choice but to send you the product back at your expense. We highly recommend your installer reads and fully understands the installation guide on the product prior to installation.